Higher education for lower patient risk?
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 52, Issue 4, pages 345–346, November 2005
How to Cite
Glazer, G. (2005), Higher education for lower patient risk?. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 52: 345–346. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2005.03644.x
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2005
- AACN (2004a) AACN Position Statement on the Practice Doctorate in Nursing. American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington DC, USA.
- AACN (2004b) Dialogue with the Board: AACN Clinical Nurse Leader Project. American Association of Colleges of Nursing, Washington DC, USA.
- 2003) Educational levels of hospital nurses and surgical patient mortality. Journal of American Medical Association, 290, 1617–1623. , , , & (
- 2005) Nurse–physician communication: an organizational accountability. Journal of Nursing Economics, 55(2), 72–77. (
- 2002) Competent and safe practice: a profile of disciplined registered nurses. Nurse Educator 27(4), 159–161. (
- 1985) Policy and politics. In Political Action Handbook for Nurses (MasonD. & TalbottS. eds), Addison–Wesley Publishing Company , Menlo Park, CA, pp. 53–59. (
- 2001) Documenting chief nursing officers’ preference for BSN-prepared nurses. Journal of Nursing Administration, 31(2), 55–59. , , , , & (