Issues in data generation using email group conversations for nursing research
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 53, Issue 2, pages 213–220, January 2006
How to Cite
Kralik, D., Price, K., Warren, J. and Koch, T. (2006), Issues in data generation using email group conversations for nursing research. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 53: 213–220. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03717.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 June 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.