Communicative sensitivity in the bilingual healthcare setting: A qualitative study of language awareness
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 53, Issue 4, pages 422–434, February 2006
How to Cite
Irvine, F. E., Roberts, G. W., Jones, P., Spencer, L. H., Baker, C. R. and Williams, C. (2006), Communicative sensitivity in the bilingual healthcare setting: A qualitative study of language awareness. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 53: 422–434. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03733.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2006
- Accepted for publication 30 March 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!