Promoting evidence-based practice: the roles and activities of professional nurses’ associations
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 53, Issue 5, pages 605–612, March 2006
How to Cite
Van Achterberg, T., Holleman, G., Van de Ven, M., Grypdonck, M. H.F., Eliëns, A. and Van Vliet, M. (2006), Promoting evidence-based practice: the roles and activities of professional nurses’ associations. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 53: 605–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03751.x
- Issue published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2006
- Accepted for publication 24 August 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!