Nursing assistants’ behaviour during morning care: effects of the implementation of snoezelen, integrated in 24-hour dementia care
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 53, Issue 6, pages 656–668, March 2006
How to Cite
Van Weert, J. C.M., Janssen, B. M., Van Dulmen, A. M., Spreeuwenberg, P. M.M., Bensing, J. M. and Ribbe, M. W. (2006), Nursing assistants’ behaviour during morning care: effects of the implementation of snoezelen, integrated in 24-hour dementia care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 53: 656–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03772.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2006
- Accepted for publication 14 July 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!