Effectiveness of intermediate-fidelity simulation training technology in undergraduate nursing education
Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 54, Issue 3, pages 359–369, May 2006
How to Cite
Alinier, G., Hunt, B., Gordon, R. and Harwood, C. (2006), Effectiveness of intermediate-fidelity simulation training technology in undergraduate nursing education. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 54: 359–369. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03810.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2006
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2006
- Accepted for publication 8 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!