Being reborn: the recovery process of postpartum depression in Taiwanese women
Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 54, Issue 4, pages 450–456, May 2006
How to Cite
Chen, C.-H., Wang, S.-Y., Chung, U.-L., Tseng, Y.-F. and Chou, F.-H. (2006), Being reborn: the recovery process of postpartum depression in Taiwanese women. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 54: 450–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03843.x
- Issue online: 3 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 3 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 5 July 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.