Expert nurses’ use of implicit memory in the care of patients with Alzheimer's disease
Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 54, Issue 5, pages 563–571, June 2006
How to Cite
Parahoo, K., Whall, A. L., Colling, K. and Nusbaum, D. (2006), Expert nurses’ use of implicit memory in the care of patients with Alzheimer's disease. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 54: 563–571. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03864.x
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 22 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.