Central and peripheral information source use among rural and remote Registered Nurses
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 100–114, July 2006
How to Cite
Kosteniuk, J. G., D'Arcy, C., Stewart, N. and Smith, B. (2006), Central and peripheral information source use among rural and remote Registered Nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 100–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03879.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!