Folk concepts of mental disorders among Chinese-Australian patients and their caregivers
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 1, pages 58–67, July 2006
How to Cite
Hsiao, F.-H., Klimidis, S., Minas, H. I. and Tan, E. S. (2006), Folk concepts of mental disorders among Chinese-Australian patients and their caregivers. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 58–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03886.x
- Issue published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!