A dimensional structure of nurse–patient interactions from a caring perspective: refinement of the Caring Nurse–Patient Interaction Scale (CNPI-Short Scale)
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 2, pages 198–214, July 2006
How to Cite
Cossette, S., Cote, J. K., Pepin, J., Ricard, N. and D'Aoust, L.-X. (2006), A dimensional structure of nurse–patient interactions from a caring perspective: refinement of the Caring Nurse–Patient Interaction Scale (CNPI-Short Scale). Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 198–214. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03895.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2006
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.