Breaking the silence: nurses’ understandings of change in clinical practice
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 3, pages 301–309, August 2006
How to Cite
Copnell, B. and Bruni, N. (2006), Breaking the silence: nurses’ understandings of change in clinical practice. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03911.x
- Issue online: 8 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.