Adopting a personal digital assistant system: application of Lewin's change theory
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2006
© 2006 The Author
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 487–496, August 2006
How to Cite
Lee, T.-T. (2006), Adopting a personal digital assistant system: application of Lewin's change theory. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 487–496. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03935.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2006
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 9 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.