Nurse staffing levels and hospital mortality in critical care settings: literature review and meta-analysis
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
© 2006 The Authors
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 4, pages 435–448, August 2006
How to Cite
Numata, Y., Schulzer, M., Van Der Wal, R., Globerman, J., Semeniuk, P., Balka, E. and FitzGerald, J. M. (2006), Nurse staffing levels and hospital mortality in critical care settings: literature review and meta-analysis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 435–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03941.x
- Issue published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.