Improving understanding and rigour through triangulation: an exemplar based on patient participation in interaction
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 5, pages 612–621, September 2006
How to Cite
Jones, A. and Bugge, C. (2006), Improving understanding and rigour through triangulation: an exemplar based on patient participation in interaction. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 612–621. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03953.x
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2006
- Accepted for publication 20 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.