Asylum nursing as a career in the United Kingdom, 1890–1910
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 770–777, September 2006
How to Cite
Brimblecombe, N. (2006), Asylum nursing as a career in the United Kingdom, 1890–1910. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 770–777. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03959.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 21 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.