Preparing nurses to prescribe medicines for patients with dermatological conditions
Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 55, Issue 6, pages 698–707, September 2006
How to Cite
Courtenay, M., Carey, N. and Burke, J. (2006), Preparing nurses to prescribe medicines for patients with dermatological conditions. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 55: 698–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.03960.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Article first published online: 11 JUL 2006
- Accepted for publication 6 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.