‘Preparative waiting’ and coping theory with patients going through gastric diagnosis
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 87–94, January 2007
How to Cite
Giske, T. and Gjengedal, E. (2007), ‘Preparative waiting’ and coping theory with patients going through gastric diagnosis. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 87–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04082.x
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 16 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!