This study is part of the European NEXT-Study (Nurses’ Early Exit Study –http://www.next-study.net).
Organizational configuration of hospitals succeeding in attracting and retaining nurses
Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 1, pages 45–58, January 2007
How to Cite
Stordeur, S., D'Hoore, W. and the NEXT-Study Group (2007), Organizational configuration of hospitals succeeding in attracting and retaining nurses. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 45–58. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04095.x
Germany– H.M. Hasselhorn, B.H. Müller (coordinators), P. Tackenberg, A. Kümmerling, M. Simon, University of Wuppertal; A. Büscher, University of Witten-Herdecke; Belgium– W. D'Hoore, S. Stordeur, Université catholique de Louvain; L. Braeckman, P. Kiss, R. Verpraet, Ghent University; Finland– M. Laine, G. Wickström, Turku Regional Institute of Occupational Health; France – M. Estryn-Behar, O. Le Nezet, Assistance Publique Hôpitaux de Paris; Great Britain– D. Gould, St. Bartholomew School of Nursing and Midwifery, City University, London; Italy– D. Camerino, P. Conway, University of Milan; Netherlands– B. Van der Heijden, E. van der Schoot, University of Twente; Poland– H. Oginska, J. Pokorski, Jagiellonian University in Krakow; P. Radkiewicz, M. Widerszal-Bazyl, Central Institute for Labour Protection, Warsaw; Slovakia– A. Hanzlikova, M. Kovarova, Department of Social Medicine, P.J. Safarik University, Kosice; Sweden– M. Josephson, P. Lindberg, Karolinska Institute.
- Issue published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 10 NOV 2006
- Accepted for publication 28 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.