Effects of aquatic exercise on flexibility, strength and aerobic fitness in adults with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 2, pages 141–152, January 2007
How to Cite
Wang, T.-J., Belza, B., Elaine Thompson, F., Whitney, J. D. and Bennett, K. (2007), Effects of aquatic exercise on flexibility, strength and aerobic fitness in adults with osteoarthritis of the hip or knee. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 141–152. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04102.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Accepted for publication 2 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.