Academic Unit of Musculoskeletal and Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Leeds, Leeds, UK
Keeping nurses working: development and psychometric testing of the Nurse-Work Instability Scale (Nurse-WIS)
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 543–551, March 2007
How to Cite
Gilworth, G., Bhakta, B., Eyres, S., Carey, A., Anne Chamberlain, M. and Tennant, A. (2007), Keeping nurses working: development and psychometric testing of the Nurse-Work Instability Scale (Nurse-WIS). Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 543–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04142.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 26 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.