Nurses’ perception of shift handovers in Europe – results from the European Nurses’ Early Exit Study
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 5, pages 535–542, March 2007
How to Cite
Meißner, A., Hasselhorn, H.-M., Estryn-Behar, M., Nézet, O., Pokorski, J. and Gould, D. (2007), Nurses’ perception of shift handovers in Europe – results from the European Nurses’ Early Exit Study. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 535–542. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04144.x
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.