This article is part of the CSE Global Theme Issue on Poverty and Human Development. This is an international collaboration, involving journals from developed and developing countries, aimed at raising awareness, stimulating interest, and stimulating research into poverty and human development. Please visit the following website for more details: http://www.councilscienceeditors.org/globalthemeissue.cfm
Development of the role of public health nurses in addressing child and family poverty: a framework for action
Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 60, Issue 1, pages 96–107, October 2007
How to Cite
Cohen, B. E. and Reutter, L. (2007), Development of the role of public health nurses in addressing child and family poverty: a framework for action. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60: 96–107. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2006.04154.x
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.