Factors influencing nurses’ attitudes towards the use of computerized health information systems in Kuwaiti hospitals
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 57, Issue 4, pages 375–381, February 2007
How to Cite
Alquraini, H., Alhashem, A. M. , Shah, M. A. and Chowdhury, R. I. (2007), Factors influencing nurses’ attitudes towards the use of computerized health information systems in Kuwaiti hospitals. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 57: 375–381. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04113.x
- Issue published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 4 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!