Case study research methods in end-of-life care: reflections on three studies
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 236–245, May 2007
How to Cite
Payne, S., Field, D., Rolls, L., Hawker, S. and Kerr, C. (2007), Case study research methods in end-of-life care: reflections on three studies. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 58: 236–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04215.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 8 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.