The attitudes of Chinese family caregivers of older people with dementia towards life sustaining treatments
Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 58, Issue 3, pages 256–262, May 2007
How to Cite
Kwok, T., Twinn, S. and Yan, E. (2007), The attitudes of Chinese family caregivers of older people with dementia towards life sustaining treatments. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 58: 256–262. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04230.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2007
- Accepted for publication 29 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!