Spheres of influence or autonomy? A discourse analysis of the introduction of Nurse Practitioners in rural and remote Australia
Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 38–46, July 2007
How to Cite
Turner, C., Keyzer, D. and Rudge, T. (2007), Spheres of influence or autonomy? A discourse analysis of the introduction of Nurse Practitioners in rural and remote Australia. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 59: 38–46. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04275.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 1 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!