Towards a conceptual evaluation of transience in relation to palliative care
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 59, Issue 1, pages 86–96, July 2007
How to Cite
Larkin, P. J., De Casterlé, B. D. and Schotsmans, P. (2007), Towards a conceptual evaluation of transience in relation to palliative care. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 59: 86–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04311.x
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2007
- Accepted for publication 14 March 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.