Encounters in Swedish nursing homes: a hermeneutic study of residents’ experiences
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 60, Issue 2, pages 172–180, October 2007
How to Cite
Westin, L. and Danielson, E. (2007), Encounters in Swedish nursing homes: a hermeneutic study of residents’ experiences. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60: 172–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04396.x
- Issue online: 14 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
- Accepted for publication 15 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.