Staffing adequacy, supervisory support and quality of care in long-term care settings: staff perceptions
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 60, Issue 6, pages 615–626, December 2007
How to Cite
Räikkönen, O., Perälä, M.-L. and Kahanpää, A. (2007), Staffing adequacy, supervisory support and quality of care in long-term care settings: staff perceptions. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60: 615–626. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04443.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 25 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.