New midwifery? A qualitative analysis of midwives’ decision-making strategies
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 60, Issue 5, pages 525–534, December 2007
How to Cite
Porter, S., Crozier, K., Sinclair, M. and Kernohan, W. G. (2007), New midwifery? A qualitative analysis of midwives’ decision-making strategies. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 60: 525–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04449.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.