Patient knowledge of atrial fibrillation: 3-month follow-up after an emergency room visit
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 51–61, January 2008
How to Cite
Koponen, L., Rekola, L., Ruotsalainen, T., Lehto, M., Leino-Kilpi, H. and Voipio-Pulkki, L.-M. (2008), Patient knowledge of atrial fibrillation: 3-month follow-up after an emergency room visit. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 51–61. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04465.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2007
- Accepted for publication 31 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.