Global efforts to improve palliative care: the International End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium Training Programme
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 2, pages 173–180, January 2008
How to Cite
Paice, J. A., Ferrell, B. R., Coyle, N., Coyne, P. and Callaway, M. (2008), Global efforts to improve palliative care: the International End-of-Life Nursing Education Consortium Training Programme. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 173–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04475.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 13 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.