Burnout and its correlates among nursing staff: questionnaire survey
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 1, pages 100–106, January 2008
How to Cite
İlhan, M. N., Durukan, E., Taner, E., Maral, I. and Bumin, M. A. (2008), Burnout and its correlates among nursing staff: questionnaire survey. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 100–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04476.x
- Issue published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 17 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.