School nurses and sex education: surveillance and disciplinary practices in primary schools
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 3, pages 273–281, February 2008
How to Cite
Hayter, M., Piercy, H., Massey, M.-T. and Gregory, T. (2008), School nurses and sex education: surveillance and disciplinary practices in primary schools. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 273–281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04495.x
- Issue published online: 9 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2007
- Accepted for publication 5 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!