Establishing a new service role in tuberculosis care: the tuberculosis link worker
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 413–424, February 2008
How to Cite
Craig, G. M., Booth, H., Hall, J., Story, A., Hayward, A., Goodburn, A. and Zumla, A. (2008), Establishing a new service role in tuberculosis care: the tuberculosis link worker. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 413–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04498.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!