Establishing a new service role in tuberculosis care: the tuberculosis link worker
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 4, pages 413–424, February 2008
How to Cite
Craig, G. M., Booth, H., Hall, J., Story, A., Hayward, A., Goodburn, A. and Zumla, A. (2008), Establishing a new service role in tuberculosis care: the tuberculosis link worker. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 413–424. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04498.x
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Accepted for publication 6 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.