The purpose and function of humour in health, health care and nursing: a narrative review
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
© 2007 The Authors
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 61, Issue 6, pages 584–595, March 2008
How to Cite
McCreaddie, M. and Wiggins, S. (2008), The purpose and function of humour in health, health care and nursing: a narrative review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 61: 584–595. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04548.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Accepted for publication 9 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!