The meaning of caring for people with malodorous exuding ulcers
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 163–171, April 2008
How to Cite
Lindahl, E., Norberg, A. and Söderberg, A. (2008), The meaning of caring for people with malodorous exuding ulcers. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 62: 163–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04551.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2008
- Accepted for publication 1 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.