How ethical is ethical research? Recruiting marginalized, vulnerable groups into health services research
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 The Author
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 62, Issue 2, pages 248–257, April 2008
How to Cite
Smith, L. J. (2008), How ethical is ethical research? Recruiting marginalized, vulnerable groups into health services research. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 62: 248–257. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04567.x
- Issue published online: 3 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 November 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!