‘Veiling sexualities’: a grounded theory of mental health nurses responses to issues of sexuality
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 62, Issue 3, pages 307–317, May 2008
How to Cite
Higgins, A., Barker, P. and Begley, C. M. (2008), ‘Veiling sexualities’: a grounded theory of mental health nurses responses to issues of sexuality. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 62: 307–317. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2007.04586.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2008
- Accepted for publication 7 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.