Using computer assisted learning for clinical skills education in nursing: integrative review
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 63, Issue 3, pages 222–235, August 2008
How to Cite
Bloomfield, J. G., While, A. E. and Roberts, J. D. (2008), Using computer assisted learning for clinical skills education in nursing: integrative review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 63: 222–235. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04653.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2008
- Accepted for publication 15 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!