Education for new role development: the Community Matron in England
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 38–48, October 2008
How to Cite
Girot, E. A. and Rickaby, C. E. (2008), Education for new role development: the Community Matron in England. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 64: 38–48. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04749.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 22 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.