Complexity Prediction Instrument to detect ‘complex cases’ in respiratory wards: instrument development
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 64, Issue 1, pages 96–103, October 2008
How to Cite
Lobo, E., Rabanaque, M.-J., De Jonge, P., Barcones, M.-F., Cazcarra, R.-A., Huyse, F. J. and Lobo, A. (2008), Complexity Prediction Instrument to detect ‘complex cases’ in respiratory wards: instrument development. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 64: 96–103. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04756.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2008
- Accepted for publication 27 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.