A grounded theory study of information preference and coping styles following antenatal diagnosis of foetal abnormality
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 64, Issue 2, pages 185–194, October 2008
How to Cite
Lalor, J. G., Begley, C. M. and Galavan, E. (2008), A grounded theory study of information preference and coping styles following antenatal diagnosis of foetal abnormality. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 64: 185–194. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04778.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2008
- Accepted for publication 14 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!