Nurse education: factors associated with attrition
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 149–160, January 2009
How to Cite
Pryjmachuk, S., Easton, K. and Littlewood, A. (2009), Nurse education: factors associated with attrition. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 149–160. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04852.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 27 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!