Being a personal preceptor for nursing students: Registered Nurses’ experiences before and after introduction of a preceptor model
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 1, pages 161–174, January 2009
How to Cite
Hallin, K. and Danielson, E. (2009), Being a personal preceptor for nursing students: Registered Nurses’ experiences before and after introduction of a preceptor model. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 161–174. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04855.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2008
- Accepted for publication 27 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.