Measurement of information and communication technology experience and attitudes to e-learning of students in the healthcare professions: integrative review
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 755–772, April 2009
How to Cite
Wilkinson, A., While, A. E. and Roberts, J. (2009), Measurement of information and communication technology experience and attitudes to e-learning of students in the healthcare professions: integrative review. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 755–772. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04924.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 17 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!