Predictors of critical care admission in emergency department patients triaged as low to moderate urgency
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 818–827, April 2009
How to Cite
Considine, J., Thomas, S. and Potter, R. (2009), Predictors of critical care admission in emergency department patients triaged as low to moderate urgency. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 818–827. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04938.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 18 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 5 December 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!