Moral distress questionnaire for clinical nurses: instrument development
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Journal of Advanced Nursing
Volume 65, Issue 4, pages 885–892, April 2009
How to Cite
Eizenberg, M. M., Desivilya, H. S. and Hirschfeld, M. J. (2009), Moral distress questionnaire for clinical nurses: instrument development. Journal of Advanced Nursing, 65: 885–892. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2648.2008.04945.x
- Issue published online: 2 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Accepted for publication 28 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.